Sunny Vanderbeck spoke at the Jane and Pat Bolin Innovation Forum on Friday, April 19, in the Brown-Lupton University Union auditorium. The Neeley Entrepreneurship Center brought Vanderbeck to TCU as part of the Richards Barrentine Values and Ventures Business Plan Competition as the keynote speaker for the Jane and Pat Bolin Innovation Forum. The Bolin Innovation Forum was founded in 2011 to bring transformational thought-leaders to Fort Worth to benefit Neeley School students, faculty, staff and the DFW community.
- Satori Capital Named to Founder-Friendly Investors List for a Third Consecutive Year November 6, 2023
- Satori Neuro Invests in Psychedelic Venture Studio Beckley Waves September 26, 2023
- Satori Capital Wins An Eighth Fort Worth ‘Best Companies’ Award August 22, 2023
- Satori Capital Announces Launch of Mental Health Strategy February 1, 2023
- Satori Capital Ranked Third in ‘Pensions & Investments’ Best Places to Work December 16, 2022