Sunny Vanderbeck, managing partner of Satori Capital, was a featured panelist on the topic of “Impact Investing: Profit with a Purpose” at the Credit Suisse Global Megatrends Conference held at the Ritz Carlton in Dallas, Texas on Monday, November 4, 2014. Sunny and co-panelist Cat Alexander, a consultant who specializes in impact investing, were moderated by John Goldstein, managing director and co-founder of Imprint Capital Advisors.
- Satori Capital Announces Launch of Mental Health Strategy February 1, 2023
- Satori Capital Ranked Third in ‘Pensions & Investments’ Best Places to Work December 16, 2022
- Satori Capital Included in ‘Best Companies to Work for in Texas’ for 2022 October 20, 2022
- Satori Capital Named to Founder-Friendly Investors List for a Second Time October 7, 2022
- Satori Capital Wins A Seventh Fort Worth ‘Best Companies’ Award August 19, 2022